Experienced Mold Remediation in Raleigh, NC
ARCO Restoration’s Effective Restoration Services
Mold grows in any location with pooling or dripping water – under HVAC equipment, behind walls, under floors, in the bathroom, and elsewhere. It can take root in your home and require professional intervention to remove. At ARCO Restoration, we specialize in eliminating stubborn mold infestations and restoring health and beauty to your property. Contact our team immediately for mold remediation in Raleigh, NC. We’ll identify the cause and remove all mold and contaminated materials promptly.
How Expert Mold Remediation Works
Mold causes a host of health-related problems. For homeowners, it can cause significant discomforts – such as nasal and sinus congestion, respiratory issues, throat soreness, sneezing, and coughs. For business owners, the problem can impact your bottom line. When employees sit in a mold-infested office five days a week, they tend to take more sick days as the mold effects their bodies. Mold remediation is the best way to address the situation. So, how do professional mold restoration services work? ARCO Restoration will undertake several essential steps to remove all traces of mold from the building:
- We wear proper protective equipment, including professional filtration masks, vinyl or neoprene gloves, and a full protective suit for more severe infestations.
- Once we arrive, we seal off the work area with plastic sheeting. We do this, so the mold spores don’t disperse to unaffected areas of the home or business.
- Next, we use industrial-grade equipment to clean the area. We utilize HEPA air scrubbers and vacuums, as well as commercial-strength dehumidifiers. The average handyman doesn’t have these tools.
- Once we remove the mold, we use HEPA air scrubbers and exchanges to replace the dirty air with clean air free from mold spores. Only HEPA filters can catch mold spores.
- Next, we discard all materials, such as drywall, insulation, and baseboards, if mold ruined them. These items are relatively inexpensive to replace and next-to-impossible to clean.
- After removing contaminated objects, we use antimicrobial chemicals to clean the remaining mold and stains. Once we do so, we use a sealant or encapsulant to create more water-resistant surfaces.
Where You Can Expect Mold Outbreaks to Occur
Mold can grow in any place where moisture accumulates. Many property owners believe mold only accompanies flooding. While that’s undoubtedly true, even a minor leak in a plumbing fixture can provide spores with a haven to reproduce and spread throughout yo
ur property. Understanding how mold spreads is crucial to defeating it. In the past, we’ve removed mold found in areas such as:
- Air Conditioning: Air conditioners produce significant amounts of fluid to operate as well as they do. AC manufacturers design their products to compensate for the condensation. However, sometimes condensate pan drains malfunction. Most owners don’t notice the problem and water pools. Since mold is attracted to moisture, pan drain issues can develop into more serious mold problems.
- Ductwork: Your home or business’ ductwork is a fine-tuned network. When too much airflow blows through the ducts, moisture accumulates, which leads to mold. You won’t notice the problem unless you visually inspect them. Unfortunately, because your HVAC system delivers air through the ductwork, it also distributes mold spores, worsening the problem.
- Carpets: Floods and even minor spills, if left unattended, can create a mold issue. The problem is, carpets are a natural conduit for the mold to spread throughout the home. If you’ve recently experienced flooding, be proactive, and contact ARCO Restoration for mold remediation services.
- Walls: The space between drywall commonly contains moisture, which can lead to severe mold outbreaks unseen until the spores show up on the walls themselves. Once you see evidence of mold on the walls, the problem is already much deeper. We can resolve the issue at the root – behind the walls.
- Plumbing: If mold develops near pipes under sinks or in the basement, it can escalate quickly. If you notice it in these areas, then you should contact our team for immediate attention. We can resolve the issue before it spreads to other rooms in the building.
Contact ARCO Restoration Today to Schedule an Appointment
As Raleigh, NC’s leader in mold remediation and restoration services, you can rely on ARCO Restoration to quickly and efficiently remove all traces of mold from your home. We’re a customer-centered company, and we work hard to address our clients’ concerns and answer their questions. If you have mold in your home or business, then now’s the time to contact us.
The ARCO Difference
- Locally Based
- Free Consultations
- Advanced Response Service
- Over 40 Years of Professional Experience
- Locally Based and Family Operated Since 1995